Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Treasures of Mine

Yeah!!Why should I? Third grading has ended but its mot yet to celebrate our happy moments. We have to pursue our dreams, soon we will graduating and say good bye to our school and say "I shall return"
This grading period I have learned that its not easy to make web designing and other html files and instead of saying ''I am enjoying! " just say "whatta problem!!" Some of the exciting parts of Front Page is not easy to manipulate. It's just like playing crossword puzzle in a chess board. But when the periodical test was near, I have to run as fast as a light! Maybe I am just nervous or not paying attention in the class. While answering the test paper, I feel I'm happy because I am prepared that time.
Now, let's enjoy the last grading period in our lives and this will serve as an unforgetable scenes in our high school life.

No comments:

Post a Comment