Sunday, December 13, 2009

I Wont Be Home For Christmas

Lalala..lalala..lala!!! HUh? A siren like good voice is singing outside our house they are begging us to give them gifts and coins. Like a glow in the dark hearts I can see them smiling eventhough the dark like is hiding them.
It looks like yucky but smells like sweety our native delicacies are ready for a battle of mouths. But somebody is calling me outside, and guest what? my friends are inviting me to have a night walking along the shore and watch the race of shooting stars. How romantic is it!! I think wont be home for Christmas!!! But that is only a dream. I love Christmas but it seems that this will be good as last year. Because of tragedies what the typhoon gave to us, some of the people of Northern Luzon cant experience an extreme happiness due to lack of money. But thats okay we can live without money,right?
Just a little beat kidding words. I am against with Christmas because nobody will give me a lot of gifts for sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment