Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Dare to Start With Zero

First Grading Period had ended and we are now entering a new world of learning. But even if we finnished the first stage of new ideas we started it with a zero grade until we reach the highest grade we attained.
The sweetest fruit of our hard sacrifices is we learned something in our teacher not the honor to be there on stage eating applausses of audiences. I learned lot about the history of internet and the other topics related to the super highway. Well even if I tried my best in the class I was annoyed with our computer that makes me kick the CPU of the other group. I feel the radiation of my low grade because I know that our teacher is angry with me. The stupid part of my life in the first grading period is that I threw away my drafts in different topics we had. I know if my beloved teacher read this she will have constipation because my blog is very cheap. But then!!!!! Job well done!! hold your claps!!

1 comment:

  1. you have a nice blog =)
    but still there's always a room for improvement!
    and i think you should improve your blog and specifically your posts =)
    ..
    well..
    yeah..
    "dare to start with zero" huh?
    nice title!
    it really attracts me!
    keep it up!
    =)
    have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete